Director of Health Education
For previous APA officers, please visit here!
APAHC alumni have moved onto various fields in healthcare, research, public health, and more.
The Client Navigator:
All undergraduate APAHC members are trained to be Client Navigators, the face of APAHC during health fairs. Their roles include, but are not limited to:
We collaborate with undergraduate organizations across UCLA. Here are just some of the groups we've worked with in the past:
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (CA Theta Chapter)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at UCLA
- Delta Epislon Mu (Chi Chapter)
- Mobile Clinic at UCLA
- Pre-Medical AMSA at UCLA
- SWC Active Minds at UCLA
- SWC Health, Nutrition, & Fitness
Undergraduate Student Learning Objectives
Students will develop:
- A commitment to provide healthcare to people in underserved communities.
- A desire to advocate access to healthcare in underserved communities.
- A deeper understanding of social, cultural, economic, and political factors that influence health and illness.
- Knowledge of demographic, health, and community factors in designing activities and programs.
- An ability to effectively communicate health-related issues to clients in English and other languages.
- Leadership skills by actively participating in APA Health CARE events.